Latest News

Her.

Friday, December 11, 2009 , Posted by Keb at 9:11 PM

Still fumbled why I still think of her. It has been a long time since I first met her, since I first saw her radiant eyes and hypnotic smile. Damn. It's been four long years but I still have my feelings for her since the beginning. Yes, her. I chickened out when I still had the chance. I was afraid because of what might happen: rejection. I was afraid, so afraid of the consequences that would follow through. But she's the one I wanted all the time...I only realized it until now. I don't know if she'll believe me but I want her to. This is real, for love's sake! It's been 4 damn years and I don't know why I still like you! I still long for your sight! I still want to see your smile even with your braces on! I'm gonna wear my heart on my sleeves just for you to see. Yes, I do love you still. I haven't felt like these before. Your spunk makes me more in love. Your confidence just leaves me breathless.

I know that I'm not the one that you want, but I just want to let you know that it's you that I want. You're not a rebound. You're not an adhesive or anything of the like. I just want to show my real feelings that have been suppressed for a long time. Yes I did love them before. You'll ask why and here's my answer: I turned my feelings for you to them because you already had someone special back then, simply speaking, I gave up. And I loved her for real, I thought my feelings for you were gone but to my surprise it didn't. It pains me that I broke her heart. But it will pain me even more if it continued and the only feeling I felt for her was pity. I don't want to deceive myself. I want to be honest this time. It's you, yes you, that I want. I love you. Did I already tell you that? Well here is it again: I love you. Let me love you and let me show you what I can do for you. You're not a waste of time unlike what you said.

Masama bang magmahal? Hindi naman 'di ba? Malas mo ikaw ang natipuhan ko. Haiy. Kung matatakot ka wala naman akong magagawa. Mahal lang talaga kita.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment